Emotional Freedom Technique, or EFT Tapping, is a gentle, transformative healing tool that has been very effective for a wide range of issues. It is used by more than 30 million people worldwide! Tapping on acupressure points while being guided to focus on a problem or goal helps you release inner conflicts and balance your energy system.
EFT Tapping has helped people:
- Find freedom from stress and painful emotions
- Transform negative patterns and limiting beliefs into positive ones
- Release food cravings and quit smoking
- Improve relationships
- Heal from trauma
- Enhance athletic, test and other forms of performance
- Release physical pain
- Achieve life goals
- Release many other issues…try it on any issue that is holding you back
EFT is a self-empowering method.
You can learn to use in your daily life if you wish. A skilled EFT coach who is trained to address nuances in the process can help you “tease out” different aspects of complex issues and clear them, and help you stay grounded if intensity surfaces. Tapping at home in between sessions can reinforce your progress and speed your healing.
Read more about the EFT process:
- Describing your issue while being guided to tap helps your conscious mind to safely become aware of (but not re-live!) beliefs, thoughts, memories and emotions that are holding you back. The tapping process helps to clear them so that new insights and perspectives can emerge.
- Emotional responses to painful situations reside not only in your mind — they are also stored in your muscles and nervous system, causing tension and sometimes physical pain. The use of acupressure points signals the brain to turn off its alarm response. It allows the gentle release of what has been frozen in your body and energy system as well as in your mind and emotions, restoring balance and inner calm. EFT Tapping is often called “acupuncture without needles.”